حوكمة المعلومات أساس لجودة التقارير المالية وتعزيز ثقة اصحاب المصلحة
Keywords:حوكمة المعلومات , جودة التقارير المالية
Reflected The technical developments taking place in the world in the economic system on the accounting and economic changes and developments in the business environment hav had their impact on accounting and on the appropriateness of the financial reports in its current form and the rules that are the on basis of achieving the objectives of dealing with users of those reports in terms of quality and the confidence of stakeholders. This study reached several conclusions and recommendations, the most important of which is that the members of the boards of directors of Iraqi banks are not familiar with the requirements and objectives of information governance, and there is no conviction by some administrators of the importance of governance and its effects. Work within the principles and rules of governance
- ARMA International (2018),“Information governance body of knowledge (IGBok: the foundation available at:www.arma.org/news/388383/ARAMA-International-Releases-IGBOK-THE-Foundationhtm.
- Andrej Volchkov:2019(Information Security Gvernance: Framework and Toolset for ISOs and Decision Makers .
- Anthony David Giordano (2019). (Information Governance A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Information Governance Work) © Copyright 2015 by International Business Machines Corporation. All rights reserved.
- Emily M. & Conye: 2017( Big Data Information Governance by accountants) journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting VOI.13NO.I.
- Guetat S., Dakhli, S. B. D. An Approach for Software Solutions Construction in Urbanized Information Systems. In Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, João Varajão, and Antonio Trigo (Eds) “Sociotechnical Enterprise Information Systems Design and Integration”, (pp. 215-232).
- Huang, W. and Boateng, A. (2016),“On the value relevance of analyst opinions and institutional, shareholdings in China”, International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Vol. 24No. 3, pp. 206-225.,
-- ISACA (n.d.), COBIT 5: A Business Framework for th Governance and Management.
-- Smallwood, R. F. (Ed.). Information governance: concepts, strategies and best practices. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons, 2014.
- Smallwood, R. F. (Ed.). Information governance: concepts, strategies and best practices. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons, 2016.
- OECD 1999.Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD principles of corporate governance, OECD Publications service ,Paris.
--Romney, M., Steinbart, P. (2018). Accounting Information Systems, New York: Pearson Education. Robert.F. Smallwood INFORMATION Governance (Concepts, Strategies and Best Practices) Copyright © 2014.
- M.N. Kooper ,R. Maes, E.E.O. Roos Lindgreen:2006(On the governance of information: Introducing a new concept of governance to support the management of information
- ISO. (2005a) 17799:2005. Information technology – security techniques – code of practice for information security management. BSI.
- Song, L. (2016), “Accounting quality andfinancing arrangements in emerging economies International Journal of Accounting& Information Management, Vol. 24No. 1, pp. 2-19.
- WILDHABER, Bruno, BURGWINKEL, Daniel, HAGMANN, Jürg, HOLLANDER, Steph-an, NEUENSCHWANDER, Peter K., SCHMUTZ, Dieter, SPICHTY, Daniel, 2015. Leit-faden Information Governance.