Natural gas production in Iraq for the period (2004-2019) a study in econometrics.
Keywords:Natural Gas , Gas Reserve , Gas production Co-Integration
Natural gas is a very important source because of its economic and environmental characteristics, and for its multiple uses, as it is used as a clean source of energy and a raw material for the hydrocarbon industries, in addition to its large reserves and low prices compared to other energy sources, in addition to that it fits environmental legislation, Iraq has a large reserve Form an important proportion of the global reserve, as it can be invested to contribute to achieving economic growth, thus highlighting the importance of developing production of natural gas and knowing the extent to which it is affected by a range of variables, including (gas reserves, gas exports, global demand for gas, crude oil prices, growth rate economic) .
- Develop a clear strategy for the gas industry in Iraq and have plans and programs under implementation in order to advance the reality of the industry.
-Using the latest technological methods in the gas industry to reduce combustion rates and benefit from associated gas.
-The Iraqi government's interest in the natural gas industry at a level commensurate with the interest in the crude oil industry.
- Benefiting from successful experiences in countries similar to the conditions of the Iraqi economy, providing an appropriate investment environment, and creating conditions that allow the establishment of the hydrocarbon industry.
-Peter Kennedy,A Guide to Econometrics, 3d ,The MIT Press ,Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2015.
- John Wiley. Rao, Linear Statistical Inference and Its Applications, ,New York, 2008.
- Keith Cutibertson, Stephen G.Hell And Mark P.Taylor, Applied Econometric Techniques, The University Of Michigan press, 2009.
-Yule,G. U,"Why Do We Sometimes Get Nonsense Correlations Between Time Series? A Study in Sampling and the nature of time series " Journal of the Royal statistical society, vol.302.2012.
- M.S Bartlett, "On the Theoretical Specification of Sampling Properties of Autocorrelated Time Series "Journal of the royal statistical society, series B, VOL,128,2014.
- Keith Cutlibertson, Stephen G.Hall And Mark P.Taylor,"Applied Econometric Techniques,The University of Michigan Press, 2007.
- C.W. Granger & P.Newbold,"spurous Regressions in Econometrics" Journal of Econometrics, vol.22,2014.
-R.F.Engle&C.W.Granger,"Co-Integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation and testing" Econometrica, vol,78,1987.
- LOUIS," A Primer on Cointegration with an Application to Money and Income", Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of ,April, 2005.
- J.D. Sargan and A.S. Bhargave, "Testing Residuals from least-square Regression for being Generaed by the Gaussian Random Walk ", Econometeica, vol ,92,2008.
- T. Kindal and J.B.Ratner,"Regional Forecasting Models with vector Autoregression : The case of New york state", Department of Economics, state University of new york at Aibany, 2000.
- S. McNees, "Forecasting Accuracy of Alternative Techinquison : A Comparison of u.s Macroeconomic Forecasts,"Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, vol.43,2008.
-L.M.Koyck,"Distributed Lags and investment analysis, North Holland publishint company Amsterdam,2001.
- OPECM Annual Statistical Bulletin, Vienna, Austria2007.
-Andrew Harvey, The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, The 2d, Cambridge mass,2014.
-Robert Halvorsen and Raymond Palmquist,"The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations,"American Economic Review,vol.89,,2016.
-Aipha C.Chiang, Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics,3d 2015, chap2.
- G.P.E. Box and G.M.Jenkins, Time series : Forecasting and Control, revised ed , Holden day ,san Fracisco,2002.